Question: Estimate the hurdles you ......... Edit
Answer: 1) Handling student’s emotions: Very important tool to handle emotions of the students first than accordingly apply changes.
2) Learn from the students, and then act: In order to ever begin understanding someone we have to adopt an attitude that we are learners more than we are teachers. Every good teacher must rely on being a good learner. And one way to express to your students how much you value them and their culture is by letting them teach you something. Create opportunities in your classroom for your students to instruct the whole group.
3) Equipping students for creative transformation: Making creative schedule/syllabus so that they can be ready to adapt the transformation.
4) Be their guide: It’s very important to be a guide for normal and specialized kids both because they are our students and we understand them better they look up for our guidance every now and then. This principle is key when creating the type of relationship we’ve discussed so far where you, as the teacher, are also committed to being a learner, and where you are striving to understand their story. Solidarity is what is needed most, not leadership and subjugation. They need a guide, and you need more understanding. Therefore, it is vital that, during this journey, you walk alongside your disable students instead of solely out in front.
5) Help them come out of the boring schedule: The school have set up some standards we that doesn’t match every students capability but still they have to follow because it’s a school made standard, schools are killing creativity of the students we have to set creative goals and make them cone out of the boring schedule.
6) Help them develop their taste: If a student’s has not developed his/her taste of creativity we should give them certain games, tools, and instruments in order to check their keen interest
7) Making them learn English: English has become universal language and for students it has become mandatory to know English, this would be a challenging task for an educator to make them come out of their mother tongue language.
TutorTeddy.com & Boston Predictive Analytics
[ Email your Statistics or Math problems to firstname.lastname@example.org (camera phone photos are OK) ]
Boston Office (Near MIT/Kendall 'T'):
Cambridge Innovation Center,
One Broadway, 14th Floor,
Cambridge, MA 02142,
Dallas Office (Near Galleria):
15950 Dallas Parkway,
Dallas, TX 75248,