1. Copy and paste your source code for the implementation of a queue using linked lists. Your code should include the main function, dequeue, enqueue and main functions as well as any other needed functions.
2. Compare and contrast heapsort and quicksort routines. Which is preferred? When and why?
3. What is the maximum number of times that the largest element could be moved during the execution of Quicksort?
4. How many comparisons does Quicksort use to sort the keys EASYQUESTION?
5. Draw the heap that results when the following operatios are performed on an initially empty heap: insert(10), insert(5), insert(2), insert(4), delete(5), insert(7), insert(12), delete(2).
TutorTeddy.com & Boston Predictive Analytics
[ Email your Statistics or Math problems to firstname.lastname@example.org (camera phone photos are OK) ]
Boston Office (Near MIT/Kendall 'T'):
Cambridge Innovation Center,
One Broadway, 14th Floor,
Cambridge, MA 02142,
Dallas Office (Near Galleria):
15950 Dallas Parkway,
Dallas, TX 75248,