Question: What is the difference between a cricket and grasshopper? Edit
Answer: 1) Cricket is active at the night (nocturnal) while grasshopper is active in the day (diurnal).
2) Cricket belongs to suborder Ensifera while grasshopper belongs to suborder Caelifera.
3) Crickets have long antennae while grasshoppers have short antennae
4) Crickets have auditory organs on the forelegs while grasshoppers have auditory organs on the abdomen
5) Crickets are usually omnivorous, predatory or herbivorous while grasshoppers are herbivorous
6) Crickets rub forewings together while grasshopper rub their hind leg against forewing. Edit
TutorTeddy.com & Boston Predictive Analytics
[ Email your Statistics or Math problems to email@example.com (camera phone photos are OK) ]
Boston Office (Near MIT/Kendall 'T'):
Cambridge Innovation Center,
One Broadway, 14th Floor,
Cambridge, MA 02142,
Dallas Office (Near Galleria):
15950 Dallas Parkway,
Dallas, TX 75248,