- Reviews & Testimonies
- *99 Cents for 1 Math Help
- Statistics Help
- Statistics Solutions
- Statistics Symbols
- Bengal Math Curriculum
- Hire Freelancer - xlance Alternative
- Math Olympiad
- Free Assignment Homework Help
- Free Accounting Homework Help
- Free Business Math Homework Help
- Free Programming Homework Help
- Free Finance Homework Help
- Free Economics Homework Help
- Free Chemistry Homework Help
- Free Biology Homework Help
- Free Management Homework Help
- Free Engineering Homework Help
- Free Chemical Engineering Homework Help
- Free Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Free Computer Science Homework Help
- Free Bioinformatics Homework Help
- Free Calculus Homework Help
- Free College Homework Help
- Get One Month Coaching ($149)
- Math Curriculum(High Expectation)
- 1-On-1 Coaching
- Accounting Solutions
- Bioinformatics Solutions
- Biology Solutions
- Business Math Solutions
- Calculus Solutions
- Chemical Engineering Solutions
- Chemistry Solutions
- Computer Science Solutions
- Economics Solutions
- Engineering Solutions
- Finance Solutions
- Management Solutions
- Mechanical Engineering Solutions
- Programming Solutions
- Almost FREE Service
- Chat Core Dump
- WhiteBoard Sessions
- Submit Math Problems
- Checkout Math Solutions
- Sample Math Video
- College Textbooks
- College Courses
- Coursera Courses
- edX Courses
- Get a Scholarship
- Tell a Friend
- *Online Math Help ($16 per Hour)
- Vedic Maths
- Home Schooling
- Community College Math
- Online Degree Program
- We are in News
- Contact Us
- Terms & Condition
* Restrictions Apply
Econ 2100 - 010: The Global EconomyTweet
Ask Any Homework Question, below
Econ 2100 - 010: The Global Economy
Georgia State University
Since global economies are now far more integrated than they were earlier, this course has been designed to teach students the basics about operations of world economy. The course focuses especially on the current issues which face different national economies. It seeks to understand the role of global organizations like the IMF and the World Bank, focusing on important challenges that policy makers' encounter like global income inequality, environmental hazards, change to market economy, financial crises, currency unions etc.
The course has been designed to explain the concepts of ants and resources and how these are related to opportunity costs and scarcity. It therefore covers:
- Production Possibility Curve and ways to use it for measuring opportunity costs.
- Understanding of and descriptions of concepts and calculations of GDP, inflations and unemployment.
- Understanding and descriptions of differences between economic growth and business cycles.
- Understanding and describing concepts like Absolute Advantage, Comparative Advantage etc.
- Analyzing and explain concepts like Balance of Payments, its components and exchange rate determinants.
- Identification of advantages and cost of free trade.
- Understanding globalization and its history.
- Understanding roles of international trading systems like the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and the North American Free Trade Act, functions of IMF, World Trade Organization and World Bank.
- Defining and identifying elements of capital flows and its determinants.